10. Charlize TheronShe’s got stunning eyes, but what else? She won an Oscar for Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in Monster.
9. Sophia LorenShe’s got sexy eyes, but what else? She won an Oscar for Best Actress in a Leading Role
in Ciociara, La.
8. Kristin KreukShe’s has gorgeous green eyes, but what else? She has starred in “Smallville” as Lana Lang and has kissed Superman.
7. Giada De LaurentiisOkay, her eyes are amazing, but what else? She is a professional chef and has her own cooking program, Everyday Italian, which has been broadcast on Food Network since 2003.
6. Sharbat GulaHer sparkling green eyes are mesmerizing, but what else? She is known as the cover girl for National Geographic because Steve McCurry was fortunate enough to take her photograph while on assignment for National Geographic. Her photo is the most popular that the magazine has published.
5. Audrey HepburnHer eyes are beautiful, of course, but what else? Audrey won the Oscar for Best Actress in a Leading Role
in Roman Holiday.
4. Elizabeth TaylorHer blue eyes make the sky look pale, but what else? She won two Oscars, one for each beautiful eye. She won for Best Actress in a Leading Role in Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf? & Best Actress in a Leading Role in Butterfield 8.
3. Lynda CarterAzure blue eyes that sparkle are nice, but what else? Lynda was the superhero Wonder Woman and won the 2004 TV Land Award for Superest Super Hero for “Wonder Woman” which aired in 1976.
2. Angelina JolieOkay her eyes are drop-dead gorgeous and her lips are incredible, but what else? She is the daughter of Jon Voight and won an Oscar Best Actress in a Supporting Role for Girl, Interrupted in 2000.
1. Aishwarya RaiHer eyes are truly the most beautiful eyes in the world, and that is enough, but just for kicks, what else? Aishwarya was chosen by Time magazine in 2004 as one of the World’s “100 Most Influential People” and she is widely considered the most beautiful woman in the world and with eyes like that you can “see” why.
contact lenses to enhance and change their eye color. As with most lists, even top ten lists, there is some subjectivity, so please include any beauties you may think were missed.
Read more: http://www.toptenz.net/top-ten-most-beautiful-eyes.php#ixzz1yIr5cV27